Australian Learning Group is a registered training organisation that has been offering high-quality vocational education and training to both domestic and international students for over 15 years. ALG offers a range of accredited certificate and diploma level courses in Health and Community services related fields of study from campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
What we do
Guarantee our students an excellent preparation for a new career.
How we do it
By creating and supporting an extraordinary team of people.
Our areas of focus includes:
- Fitness & Personal Training qualifications
- Sport & Recreation qualifications
- Massage Therapy qualifications and professional skills training
- Dance Teaching qualifications
- Yoga qualifications
- Child care qualifications
- Aged care qualifications
- Community and health qualifications
ALG delivers programs to more than 2000 students per year. Our International students come from many areas of the world, including Europe, South America and Asia. For a more detailed list of our market mix – please click here.
ALG has campuses in Sydney (Head Campus), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and also offers regional trainers and training venues all across Australia.
The ALG management team has strong knowledge and business experience in both domestic and international vocational training. This has resulted in ALG being able to continuously, for the past 5 years expand the range of programs and courses offered to students.
What you can expect from us …
- Fun practical classes
- Nationally accredited training
- Leading approach to learning
- An excellent start to your new career