Welcome to the Agent Portal
This portal provides support materials to the agents and education partners who provide information to prospective students on behalf of ALG. In the portal, you will find all the useful information to promote and accurately inform new students about our campuses and courses. This includes advertising information, brochures, flyers, images, and logos.
Please feel free to copy and paste information links and content to your own marketing and media channels. Ensure you visit this page for updates and amendments on a regular basis. Wherever possible attempt to embed our content as a ‘file link’ – this way your site will automatically be updated with the latest content when we update these links.
$400 OFF our Joining Fee* for Term 1 and 2 2021 applications
Usually priced at $595, for a limited time only, and to support onshore international students, we have reduced our joining fee to $195 for all new student applications for Term 1 and Term 2 2021.
This is our lowest CoE deposit ever, with no additional payments or CoE deposits required – simply pay the reduced Joining Fee and make sure your application is submitted before midnight on Thursday 15 April 2021 to take advantage of this promotion and secure your place in one of our courses.
Effective from: 29 September 2020
Expires: Midnight on Thursday 15 April 2021.
Eligibility: Offer valid for all new onshore enrolment applications for Term 1 and Term 2 2021 commencements.
* The joining fee is non-refundable.
Pay-By-Term Due Date Changed
As you may be aware, students on our Pay-By-Term payment option were due to pay their tuition fees 5 weeks ahead of term. We recognise the challenges created by COVID-19 and are taking this opportunity to change our tuition fee schedule to provide students more time to pay. Moving forward, from Term 4 2020 onward, Pay-By-Term tuition fees will be due 3 weeks ahead of term (rather than 5). We trust our students will welcome this change, which will shortly be reflected in their ALG Student Portal.
This means, the tuition fee due date for Term 4, 2020 has been extended from 31st August 2020 to 14th September 2020. This change is effective to all current and future students on our Pay-By-Term payment option.
Please note that there is no change to the payment dates for students on our Pay-By-Month payment option. For more information regarding current pricing for Term 4 2020, please see our course price list.
Please note, we do not accept payments on campus.
For all payment related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all commission related enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
For enrolments and course-related enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Cut Off Date
As of October 2020 intake, ALG have introduced a new application cut off date for all new and extending student enrolments. Applications must be submitted by Thursday the week before the commencement of the term, unfortunately we cannot accept applications submitted after this date.
Check out our timetable for latest updates.
In-House English Testing for Sydney Campus Only
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, ALG is pleased to announce the launch of in-house English testing for our Sydney campus. Effective 24 August 2020, all new applicants seeking to study with ALG in Sydney will be required to sit our in-house English test at our Sydney campus.
How will it work?
- Students can book an appointment online to undertake the test on-campus. Multiple date and time options will be available each week.
- The test takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- The test is free of charge for the first attempt.
- If a student is not successful in their first attempt, they can re-sit the test. A $30 fee applies.
Please note that students presenting the following evidence are not required to undertake the test:
- IELTS and other approved official English language test results (such as TOEFL, CAE, PTE) with a score that meets the relevant ALG course entry requirements.
- Any Certificate IV qualification (or higher) from the Australian Qualifications Framework that was completed in Australia within two years of the commencement of studies with ALG.
Applicants are also exempt if they are a citizen and hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada (excluding Quebec), NZ or the Republic of Ireland.
For further details, please refer to the ALG English proficiency requirements (Sydney Campus only) here.
Please note that this update does not apply to our other states (Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth) at this stage. As such, for students applying to study at any of these campuses, please refer to ALG English proficiency requirements (Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth) here.
We’re Back on Campus For Term 3 2020
We are excited to advise that for Term 3, 2020 ALG will be resuming face-to-face delivery across all of its courses. We can’t wait to have our students back on campus!
Maintaining the health and safety of our students and staff remains one of ALG’s top priorities. To ensure your studies are COVID safe, we are implementing the following additional measures:
Physical Distancing: ALG will carry out the following physical distancing measures.
Hygiene: maintaining personal hygiene is the most effective way of preventing the spread of the coronavirus. Please ensure you wash your hands-on arrival and any subsequent re-entry to the campus, that you sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue and that you dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
Illness protocols: Any student identified as being unwell and displaying COVID symptoms, will be provided with a face-mask and asked to leave the campus and return once they have received a negative COVID test.
An Open Letter from the CEO to Our Students
Our CEO Adam Davis has written an Open Letter addressing our students.
The letter acknowledges the difficult situation that international students are in and explains the company’s current position, particularly with the many changes that have occurred over the last month.
Click here to read the full letter: https://alg.edu.au/ceoletter/
COVID-19 Financial Support Package
ALG recognises that many of its international students are being financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, including through loss of work. The wellbeing of our students (and all members of the ALG community) remains first and foremost in our minds at this challenging time.
As part of our commitment to being a provider of choice, ALG is pleased to announce a $1.5M financial support package for its international students. The following applies effective 27 March 2020:
- 10% reduction in tuition fees across all courses for Term 2 and Term 3 2020
- Extended payment dates for Term 2 and Term 3 2020 – applicable to both Pay-By-Term and Pay-By-Month students
- Waiver of all late fees (paid or unpaid) relating to Term 1 2020
- Waiver of $595 joining fee for all new enrolments*
*This applies to all new enrolment applications issued and unconverted Letters of Offer accepted from 27th March 2020 for students that commence in Term 2 and Term 3 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Regular Classes to cease from Friday 20 March 2020
ALG is primarily concerned with the safety and wellbeing of our students, staff, and community in this uncertain time. As such we’re joining the effort to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19. We have made the decision to bring forward the end date of Term 1 2020.
The last day of Term 1 classes will now be Friday 20 March 2020. Examinations will continue into next week with the final day of examination for Term 1, being Friday 27 March 2020.
Celebrating our 10,000th OFFER LETTER!
Australian Learning Group has recently issued its 10,000th Offer Letter!
We would like to send out a huge thank you to all our agents who have contributed to this huge milestone for ALG and for your ongoing support over the years.
Here’s to 10,000 more!
Click any of the fields below for quick access to the latest materials.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate III in Fitness
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate IV in Fitness
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate III in Individual Support
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Community Services
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Mental Health
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Counselling
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Recognition of Prior Learning Application Form – Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management